Cookies are files that the website or the application you use install in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected television) during your tour of the pages or the application, and they serve to store information about your visit. Can be used for:
- Ensure that the web pages work correctly in their entirety or with a specific feature.
- Save your user preferences.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, page views or selected products.
- Save necessary information during the purchase process on the website (about products, never form of payment or personal information).
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies without preventing access to the content. However, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access the purchase services according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in their browser's Cookie.
- From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to user preferences.
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
- The session sessions expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from our computer when leaving it.
- The permanent ones expire when the purpose for which they serve is fulfilled or when they are manually deleted, they have an erasure date and are normally used in the online purchase process, customizations or in the registry, so that we do not have to constantly enter our password.
- Own Cookies are those Cookies that are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the Website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Website, third-party cookies may also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or viewing videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a different domain of our Website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse the aforementioned websites.