If you are here it is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this website https://www.vapemarkt.com and that is very good. Our duty is to inform you and yours to be duly informed.
To begin, you should know that this website adapts to current regulations in relation to data protection, which affects the personal data that you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use so that this website works correctly and can develop its activity.
Specifically, this website complies with the following regulations:
The RGPD ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons ) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
The LOPD ( Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD ) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website or blog must assume when managing this information.
The LSSI ( Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case with this blog.
- Identity: Vapemarkt SL - CIF: B88164900
- Postal address: C / Villablino 27 local 45 Fuenlabrada - 28947
- Telephone: 912215404
- Email : Info@vapemarkt.com
The moment you access and use this website, you assume your status as a user with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 18 years of age, you can register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
REGISTRATION AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
Depending on the form or section you access, we will exclusively request the necessary data for the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent, when we request personal information for the following purposes:
- The specific purposes that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration or electronic contact form appears.
- In general, to respond to your requests, comments, queries or any type of request that you make as a user through any of the contact forms that we put at your disposal.
- To inform you about queries, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms and mms.
- To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, that enables communications.
These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider to be of interest to you and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, with the exceptions reflected below, in any case these communications being made by VAPEMARKT , as the owner of the website.
ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF THE DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data that you send to VAPEMARKT , exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
That is, it is your responsibility to guarantee and respond in any case to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you undertake to keep them duly updated.
WITHDRAWAL OF SUBSCRIPTION AND RIGHT OF REVOCATION
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
As an interested party, you have the following rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD):
• according to art. 15 RGPD, the right, to the extent indicated there, to obtain information about the personal data that concerns you and that we process;
• according to art. 16 RGPD, the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification or completion of the personal data concerning you;
• according to art. 17 RGPD, the right to obtain the deletion of personal data that concerns you, as long as the treatment is not necessary:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
- for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, - for reasons of public interest, or
- for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
• according to art. 18 RGPD, the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your data when
- the interested party challenges the accuracy of the data,
- the treatment is unlawful and you oppose the deletion of the data,
- we no longer need the data but you need it for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, or
- you have objected to the processing under article 21 GDPR;
• according to art. 20 RGPD, the right to receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, or to request that they be transmitted to another person in charge;
• according to art. 77 GDPR, the right to file a claim with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or of our company headquarters.
Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD)
Calle Jorge Juan, no6 28001-Madrid Telephone 901 100 099 https://www.aepd.es/ ”
Likewise, you can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you have received or by sending us an email to Info@vapemarkt.com.
ACCESS TO DATA ON THE ACCOUNT OF THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can have complete peace of mind that these third parties will not be able to use said information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them by virtue of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit said information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data it has.
The Trusted Shops Trustbadge is integrated into this website to display collected reviews as well as to offer Trusted Shops products to buyers after placing an order.
This is necessary for the satisfaction of our legitimate interests when marketing our offer and to guarantee the security of a purchase, according to article 6 paragraph f of the RGPD. The Trustbadge, and the services advertised with it, are part of the offer of Trusted Shops GmbH, Subbelrather Str. 15C, Cologne CP 50823, Germany. A distribution network provider (CDN) provides the Trustbadge as part of order processing.
Trusted Shops GmbH uses service providers from the USA. An adequate level of data protection is guaranteed. You can find more information about the data security of Trusted Shops GmbH here: https://www.trustedshops.es/aviso-legal/
Each time the Trustbadge is queried, the web server automatically saves a server log file, which contains the IP address, the date and time of the visit, the amount of data transmitted and the requesting provider (access data), while recording the visit. Individual access data is stored in a security database for analysis of security issues. The log files are automatically deleted no later than 90 days after they are created.
Additional personal data will be transferred to Trusted Shops GmbH, insofar as, after placing an order, you have opted for the use of Trusted Shops products or have already registered to enjoy their use. In this case, the contractual agreement established between you and Trusted Shops will apply. For this purpose, personal data is collected automatically from the order data. Regardless of whether or not they are registered as a Trusted Shops customer, the customer is registered using a neutral parameter, the email address encrypted using a one-way encryption function. The email address is converted to this hash value, which Trusted Shops cannot decrypt before transmission. After checking for a match, the parameter is automatically removed.
As the owner of the website , VAPEMARKT has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it deals with, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties. .
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.